Friday, July 22, 2011

To the boy who is getting me through this deployment!


Basil Bruno Johnson. :). Deployment has been rough, especially being a newly wed and on this island. This dog though, he's my rock. He gets me through the bad nights when all I want to do is cry, and the boring days by making tons of messes for me to clean up.


I never feel completely lonesome, because I know that he's always down to play fetch and go on walks with me. He is absolutely crazy, especially with other people around, but it's ok. He's a 6 month old beagle, what do you expect?!

We didn't really think we'd get another puppy after our first one here passed away from a virus, but when I got a call saying he was ready to get a home... I just couldn't say no. And now I don't know what I'd do without him. He's annoying, messy, mischievous, and all around too hyper... But he's also part of our little family And I'd never give him up now.

No comments:

Post a Comment