Monday, August 1, 2011

Finally! My birthday!


Well, it finally happened! My birthday! I can now drive off-base and buy adult things, ha. I didn't want to be alone on my birthday so I stayed at Chelsea's house for the night and just watched movies and ate amazing cheesecake and lasagna to celebrate! Only thing that could have made it better was having Ben there, but there's always the rest of my life to celebrate these things with him. Even though it was a simple birthday, I'm just thankful that I have friends that make sure I'm not lonely.

We went out to different little cafe's and stuff on Saturday and I got this appetizer called, "Mixed Tempura", verry good, I just didn't like the eggplant they gave me. Everyone else got sushi which also looked delicious. I'm really loving all this Japanese food here that I get to try. I had never had sushi before coming here and I'm glad I didn't because I've heard the sushi in the states isn't even close to as good as it is here!

All and all, I had a wonderful birthday! Special thank you to my parents, grandparents, and my mother and father in law for the birthday card and money!

No comments:

Post a Comment